Yoga Retreat in Greece with Hang Music
SEP 9-16, 2017 | ITHA 108, KEFALONIA, GREECE
Are you craving inspiration for your heart & soul? Treat yourself to our luxury yoga retreat in Greece at ITHA108, designed to take you deeper into your practice while enjoying the Beauty of our tiny island with likeminded people.
Itha108 is a Greek island retreat with outstanding natural beauty, providing a space specifically for peace, relaxation and practice. It’s one of the smallest in the Ionian island constellation that is radiating with Grecian authenticity.
Our place overlooks the sea and the eastern coastline of neighbouring Kefalonia from an elevated wilderness of olive trees and exposed rocks. An emphasis on indoor-outdoor living ensures full use of the land and its treasures that extend to hidden beaches and secretive coves below.
Itha 108 sleeps twenty across varied accommodation; six luxury double bedrooms in the main house and three mongolian yurts that are staggered up between rocks, forestry and winding walkways. The many social and quiet spaces allow guests to enjoy the landscape and relax.
What to Expect
You will deepen your practice this week as you learn to surrender more into your breathing. We will create more space in your body, leaving you feeling more spacious in your mind. You will explore new ways of nourishment on and off the mat. You will deeply relax, reconnect to yourself and recharge your batteries as you soak up the sun and our practices.
Laughter. Love. Tears. Sweat.
Our vinyasa flow yoga retreat will not only strengthen you physically, but also bring you closer to your self, to a place where you are comfortable with stillness and refine your ability to listen more.
Music is magic. It beautifully enhances our emotions and brings balance and harmony to our bodies, it also helps us to surrender and soften into the flow of life. The Hang is a very magical instrument, it is handmade in Switzerland and often used for sound healing. In this unique retreat we will enhance your practice with the melodies of the Hang to give you a deeper experience of your heart & soul. Mornings will be a more dynamic vinyasa and sunset sessions slow flow or yin yoga with Hang music.
It’s the perfect combination for a joyful, inspirational week!
Food at Itha108 is fresh, sumptuous and made up of local produce. All vegetables are organic and sourced from the best of what Ithaca and neighbouring Kefalonia has to offer. Plentiful, home-cooked menus blend traditional Greek cuisine with a contemporary style. For our yoga retreat in Greece, mainly vegetarian food is promoted, although freshly caught fish is available on request. Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs, so we can let our Chef know.
HOW TO GET TO ITHA108:
Direct flights to Kefalonia, Ithaca’s neighbouring island, operate from April to late October. A ferry boat from the port town of Sami or Poros will bring you to Piso Aetos on Ithaca. Alternatively, a sea taxi’s can be arranged to take you to Ithaca as well as drivers either side.
A group transfer will be organised with the cost included in your fee (minimum 12 people). Individual transfers will be at extra cost.
This Package Includes
- 7 nights accommodation in our beautiful rooms or yurts with private bath
- 3 Healthy delicious meals daily prepared by our private chef
- Daily yoga sessions with Dagmar & Gaudan (Live Hang Music)
- Group transfer
- Beach towels, Yoga mats and props
- Local infused lavender olive soap & body oil
- High Speed internet
ROOMS & RATES
All bedrooms can be either single or double occupancy. All are en-suite and air-conditioned with mosquito nets, coco-mat mattresses, wood panelled ceilings and views across the Ionian sea towards Kefalonia. Each bedroom has a unique identity, so sign up early to secure your favourite room.
* update Feb 23rd: currently only 2 rooms are left: White Room and Jungaal
The Mongolian Yurts are light and airy inside. They contain comfortable beds with mosquito nets, coco-mat mattresses, plenty of shelving, and either have their private ensuite bath or share an outdoor bathroom carved into the rocks, with a sea grass roof. Pathways and steps provide access to the yurt platforms, each with outdoor seating, positioned high among rocks and trees with beautiful sea views.
- Shared accommodation in a double room with 2 single beds with private bathroom: 1,250€ per person
- Single accommodation with private bathroom: 1,580€ per person
- Shared Stone House Studio with private bathroom: 1,280€ per person
- Double accommodation in a Yurt with shared bath: 1,100€ per person
- Single accommodation in a Yurt with shared bath: 1,385€ per person
- Double accommodation in a Yurt with en suite bath : 1,150€ per person
- Single accommodation in a Yurt with ensuite bath: 1,410€ per person
- Double accommodation in a Luxury Yurt with ensuite bath: 1,250€ per person
- Single accommodation in a Luxury Yurt with ensuite bath: 1,580€ per person
- Not included are travel to/from Kefalonia, excursions and massages.
You can reserve your space now with a 300 € deposit using Paypal:
or with SEPA bank transfer : Infos will be mailed upon registration. Thank you!